What We Do and Do Not Collect
No personally identifiable information about you is collected unless you register to access to private pages of AlexanderStros.com by online form or email, and you explicitly provide us with the personal and other information needed to respond to your request. Any personal information is used solely for providing the information that you have requested, and for appropriate communications and follow-up activities with you. It is not disclosed or provided to any other person or business except as required to properly service your request.
This site does not use “cookies” for any reason except to keep track of your login/logout status. That cookie does not contain or transmit personally identifiable information. This site does not contain or use “pop ups” or active programming or scripting, except as may be necessary for data entry and submission of forms for user registration and user sign-on. Certain technical and statistical information about your computer and IP address may be collected by our web hosting service to identify what part of the country / world our users are coming from, and for security purposes to control and prevent hacker intrusions.
We utilize various email systems to communicate with you. These communications include periodic automated email newsletters intended to provide you with additional information licensing, commissioning, and purchasing photography. Each of these automated email communications will include our contact information and a valid “unsubscribe” link or instructions. You may unsubscribe at any time using those instructions or links, or you may call or email us with instructions to unsubscribe using the “Contact Us” information on this site. However, be aware that if you unsubscribe from any of our automated email contact systems, you will also be indicating that you no longer require access to private pages of AlexanderStross.com.
Third Party Vendors
In conjunction with providing you with information that you request, we may utilize various third party automated email contact management tools and programs, including email services and programs provided to our team by various vendors, and for which our contracts with those vendors also protect your privacy.
Google Remarketing Disclosures
- The Google Analytics features you’ve implemented based on Display Advertising (e.g., Remarketing, Google Display Network Impression Reporting, the DoubleClick Campaign Manager integration, or Google Analytics Demographics and Interest Reporting).
- Visitors can opt-out of Google Analytics for Display Advertising and customize Google Display Network ads using the Ads Settings.
- AlexanderStross.com uses Remarking with Google Analytics to advertise online.
- Third-party vendors, including Google, show AlexanderStross.com Ads on sites across the Internet.
- AlexanderStross.com and third-party vendors, including Google, use first-party cookies (such as the Google Analytics cookie) and third-party cookies (such as the DoubleClick cookie) together to inform, optimize, and serve ads based on someone’s past visits to your website.
- AlexanderStross.com uses data from Google’s Interest-based advertising or 3rd-party audience data (such as age, gender and interests) with Google Analytics. This enables us to evaluate how AlexanderStross.com online an offline marketing is performing.